Personal Information that We collect
While completing Our online contact form, We will require you to provide us with personal information, such as your name and contact details. We will explicitly indicate the fields designated for mandatory completion. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details and you hereby confirm the details you provided are correct. You are not required by law to provide the Company with your personal details. However, if you provide false, incorrect, or out dated information, or only partial information, it may impair Our ability to contact you.
When you provide the Company with personal details of another person, you represent and warrant that you received the other person’s explicit written consent to provide these details to the Company and use them according to this Policy.
The Company may collect information pertaining to your activity on the Website, including information or advertisements that you have read, your session durations, the web pages you watched, offers and services that were of interest to you, the location of the computer and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you had access to the Website and more. Additionally, the Company may collect or use the assistance of third parties to collect and analyze anonymous, statistic or aggregative information related to your use of the Website.
Use of Information
We will store the information you provide and the information We collect about your activity on the Website in Our database (the “Database“). We will use the information in accordance with this Policy and any applicable law, including for the following purposes:
- To provide the services on the Website and to enable you to use them;
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole, and to improve and expand the services and content offered on the Website, to create new services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the users of the Website and our customers and to modify or cancel existing services and content. The information used by the Company for this purpose will be mainly statistical information, and will not identify you personally;
- To contact you occasionally, either by the Company or by anyone on Our behalf, including by sending e-mail messages and information related to Our services and products;
- To conduct researches and surveys and other similar activities related to products and services development;
- To contact you as and when We believe it to be necessary;
- To analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you personally;
- For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website;
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
the Company will not transfer your personal details and any information collected pertaining to your activities on the Website (provided that such details and information identify you personally) to any third party, except in the following cases:
- When you use any of the services on the Website. In these cases, the Company will share your information only to the extent required to facilitate your use of the Website;
- If the Company is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Company, or between you and third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Website;
- In any case where the Company may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent serious damage to your person or property or to the person or property of any third party;
- If the Company organizes the operation of the Website within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if the Company is acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- the Company may share personally identifiable information and information related to your use of the Website, with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with the Company, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy;
- The Company is entitled to transfer or share anonymous, statistic or aggregative information with companies or organizations connected to the Company, and with suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and every third party, according to Our absolute discretion; However, We will not disclose your identity to them, knowingly or deliberately, without receiving your consent.
Some of the Cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block Our cookies, you may do so by clicking the “options” button on your browser’s menu and follow the necessary instructions. You can read your browser’s Help file of for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent the use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
The Company implements data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on Our computer servers. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, We cannot guarantee that the Website is immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
The Right to Peruse Information
Under the Israeli Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 (the “Protection of Privacy Law“), any individual is entitled, whether himself or through a proxy so authorized in writing on his behalf or through his legal guardian, to access information pertaining to him that is contained in the database. Any person, who peruses such information and finds it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear, or non-updated, may contact the owner of the database with a request to correct, amend, or delete the data. Should the owner of the database refuse to comply with such a request, he must inform the applicant of such refusal in the manner determined in the regulations under the Protection of Privacy Law. The applicant may appeal to a magistrate’s court any refusal on the part of the owner of the database to permit access or comply with a request to amend or delete information.
From time to time, The Company may change the terms of this policy. Substantial changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Website’s homepage, unless The Company amends the Terms to comply with legal requirements. In such cases, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
You agree to be bound by all changes made in the terms of this policy. Continuing to use the Website will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Website.
Last Updated: 1.1.2021